WFD

 

The Ever Changing Equipment

                   1958 Ambulance, 1939 Engine

    

The department’s first fire engine was a Ford, Model T that was modified into a fire engine.

The second was a Reo Fire Engine.

The third fire engine purchased was a 1939 Chevrolet, General Fire Engine, which now owned by the Williamston Firemen’s Association and is used for parades.

Today's apparatus is larger, holds more water and the pumps are more powerful.

To see the current Fire Apparatus Click Here.

To see the current EMS Apparatus Click Here.